Good people are the lifeblood of every strong, sustainable business. The WERC community is full of experienced warehousing and logistics professionals who are committed to the success of your business.
- Expand your network with exclusive members-only access to WERC’s nationwide member directory
- Build connections with colleagues close to home with regional WERCouncils at local facility tours, workshops, strategy sessions and volunteer opportunities
- Search for new opportunities or new talent in our Career Center
- Connect with deep and diverse talent pools with our Vets to WERC program and Women @ WERC
Base your business decisions on objective research and rock-solid information that you can trust. WERC publishes original reports and authoritative guides written by warehousing and logistics experts. Our publications are current, comprehensive and industry-specific.
- Explore new ideas or delve into important topics with webinars that deliver high quality presentations on the latest supply chain developments
- Receive a free subscription to the WERCSheet newsletter, packed with timely articles on key warehousing topics, interviews with supply chain professionals and more
- Enjoy member discounts on the latest research, metrics reports and best practices guides packed with benchmarking data, and expert techniques to improve your operations including:
You need to learn fast to remain competitive in this complex industry. We’ve got in-depth online training options to bring your newest hires up to speed, live webinars to keep veterans and managers on the cutting edge and self-guided learning choices to fit every schedule.
What Membership type are your interested in?
Have questions about enrolling in either a WERC Individual or Corporate Membership?