Good people are the lifeblood of every strong, sustainable business. The WERC community is full of experienced warehousing and logistics professionals who are committed to sharing their expertise to further the success of your operations.
- Expand your network with exclusive members-only access to WERC’s nationwide member directory
- Build connections with colleagues close to home through regional WERCouncils that host local facility tours, workshops, strategy sessions and volunteer opportunities
- Search for new opportunities or new talent in our Career Center
- Connect to deep and diverse talent pools with our Vets to WERC program and Women @ WERC
Base your business decisions on objective research and rock-solid information you can trust. WERC publishes original reports and authoritative guides written by warehousing and logistics experts. Our publications are current, comprehensive and industry-specific.
- Explore new ideas or delve into important topics with webinars that deliver high quality presentations on the latest supply chain developments
- Members receive a free subscription to the WERCSheet newsletter, packed with timely articles on key warehousing topics, interviews with supply chain professionals and more
- Enjoy member discounts on the latest research, metrics reports and best practices guides packed with benchmarking data, and expert techniques to improve your operations including:
You need to learn fast to remain competitive in this complex industry. We’ve got in-depth online training options to bring your newest hires up to speed, live webinars to keep veterans and managers on the cutting edge and self-guided learning choices to fit every schedule.
What Membership type are you interested in?
Have questions about enrolling in either a WERC Individual or Corporate Membership?