Warehousing & Fulfillment Process Benchmark & Best Practices Guide
WERC's benchmarking and best practices guide is the only comprehensive tool for benchmarking warehouse operations against a proven set of industry standards. It is a powerful, efficient and cost-effective way to assess the caliber of your operations and set a course for improvement.
BUY IT NOW
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630.990.0001.
- Easy-to-follow instructions for benchmarking your internal operational practices, validated by more than 100 auditor site visits and certifications.
- Detailed lists of key qualitative benchmarks across eight functional areas, including:
- Receiving and Inspection
- Material Handling & Put-Away
- Storage & Inventory Control
- Picking & Packing
- Load Consolidation & Shipping
- Shipment Documentation
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- A comprehensive guide to current best-in-class warehousing practices, along with steps to craft your own practice improvement roadmap
- Worksheets identifying specific key performance indicators (KPIs) for practice functions based on WERC's DC Measures Study, and instructions for dealing with exceptions in your specific operation.