WERC is taking measures and precautions to ensure that you can enjoy today's event with complete focus on education, connections and new experiences. We will be sharing our Care plan very soon.
Invitation to Exhibit
Join the South Central WERCouncil in Grapevine, TX on October 22, 2020 for a one-of-a-kind event bringing together distribution logistics professionals from 7 surrounding states to network with their peers and exchange new knowledge via our educational sessions spread throughout the day.
View the Texas Warehouse Conference 2020 floor plan here. Based on COVID-19 the floorplan is subject to change at any time.
Vendors choose booth number(s) on a first-come, first-serve basis. Two adjacent spaces may be combined, depending on availability.
- Rows A or B: 8' x 10' Booth = $800
- Rows A or B: Corner 8' x 10' Booth = $900
- Row C: 8' x 10' Booth = $600
- Row C: Corner 8' x 10' Booth = $700
- Hallway 6' x 10' Booth (only after hall is full) = $500
- Hallway 6' table top (only after hall is full) = $400
Booths will be assigned once form is received and an invoice will be sent to the main contact. Space assignments are not final until full payment is received. If more than one company selects the same booth number, assignments will be made in date and time order applications are received. WERC and the South Central WERCouncil reserves the right to modify the floor plan and reassign exhibit space if a change in the original assignment is necessary.
Exhibit Fee Information
A 50% deposit MUST be submitted no later than 14 business from receipt of the invoice in order to secure your space. Full payment is due by Wednesday, September 30. If payment is not received by this date, exhibit space may be reassigned and deposit returned less 50% of the total cost of the space assigned. No space is guaranteed until payment in full is received.
Included in booth fees:
- Two (2) passes for exhibitor booth team*
- Each 8' x 10' booth has power, 8' high black drape, 36" high black side dividers, one 6' skirted table, 2 chairs, 1 wastebasket and 1 identification sign
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, badges, handouts
- One post show attendee list (sent 7-days after show end)
Note: Aisles and booths are not carpeted
*Additional exhibitor badges may be purchased at $25 per person.
Installation Dates and Hours:
Exhibitor Move-In: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 | 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Exhibitor Hours: Thursday, October 22, 2020 | 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Exhibitor Move-Out: Thursday, October 22, 2020 | 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Enhance Your Booth Experience:
Sponsor 1 of 12 educational sessions that are educational, conversational and interactive. You select the topic and speakers from your organization and/or your customers. Educational Session Sponsors must be an exhibitor.
- Cost: $1,000 (limit 1 per company)
- South Central WERCouncil makes final selection of speakers in order to select the most diverse selection of topics.
- Session topic/ideas must be submitted by September 18 for approval
- Must be purely educational; client project case studies preferred
- South Central WERCouncil makes final selection of speakers in order to select the most diverse selection of topics
- A full refund will be issued if cancelled in writing on or before September 30th.
- Refunds will not be granted after September 30th unless the show is not able to take place.