Data and automation are becoming increasingly important to manage warehousing and fulfillment operations. Newegg's Indianapolis operation provides an excellent case study for how automation and real-time transparency to data has impacted order fulfillment, order accuracy, and cost, all while enabling them to better serve their customers.
Join us at Newegg's 420,000 square foot Indianapolis facility to see first-hand how they're using automation and data to better support their clients' needs. Following are a few highlights of their operation.
• 30,000 product (SKU) inventory capacity
• System capacity of 18,000 orders per day
• All items ordered by 3:30 PM shipped same day
• 11,952 pallet storage positions
• Up to 28,000 secure storage locations for high value items
• Order fulfillment cycle time 15-30 minutes
• OPEX Perfect Pick - 400 lines per person-hour
• Full Case picking - capacity 5,760 cases per shift
• 3 floor pick module - capacity 10,080 cases per shift
• Exacta Warehouse Control System software
• 378 locations of Exacta Pick-to-Light
• 7,950 locations of Vocollect Pick-to-Voice
• 8,840 linear feet of conveyor
• Bastian Solutions ZiPline conveyor
• Packsize On-Demand carton making
• Full system cardboard and plastic recycling
• Induction Cross-belt Slat Sorter with 4 diverts
• Packing sorter - Prosort 131 Shoe Sorter with 7 diverts
• Shipping sorter - Prosort 421 Shoe sorter with 10 diverts
• OCS inline scale weight check and manifesting
• ID Technology high-speed print-apply system
• Very-narrow aisle racking with Raymond lift trucks
• CubiScan dimensioning system
9:00 AM - Sign-In | Refreshments9:20 AM - Company / Facility Introduction9:45 AM - Facility Tour
10:45 AM - Q&A
11:00 AM - Departure
RSVP Deadline: Friday, January 18th
• Pre-Registration is required through the link below.
• There are no refunds and/or credits for cancellations or no-shows for this event.
• No cameras or video recorders may be used during the tour.
• Comfortable, close-toed shoes are required. No high heels.